Guanabara Bay Cruise with Optional Lunch
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 6 hours
- Take a schooner ride on Guanabara Bay.
- See Rio from the sea and take a relaxing bay cruise.
- Take in the breathtaking views of Sugar Loaf Mountain.
- Enjoy the company of a knowledgeable tour guide.
From the water, take in Rio's historical buildings and the forts that guarded the Guanabara Bay. View the Bay from a unique perspective, built by the Portuguese in 1555. We'll set sail to see Rio's most gorgeous scenery. It is the world's largest bay in terms of water volume, and it has various islands, including the Governor's Island, Fundo Island, and Snakes Island. Rio de Janeiro is visible on the west, and Niteroi Municipal District is visible on the east.
During the Schooner trip, you can visit the bar and order caipirinhas and other alcoholic beverages, as well as sodas and water. Tropical fruits in season, such as watermelon and pineapples, are also available for free.
After that, you'll drive back through Aterro do Flamengo, where you'll be able to witness the majestic Sugar Loaf in all its beauty, before arriving at a traditional Barbecue lunch (if option selected). You will be dropped off at your hotel if this is not the case).
-Roundtrip transfer from and to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana (South Zone), and some in Barra da Tijuca
- Professional tour guide (English, Portuguese and Spanish)
- 2-hour Guanabara Bay schooner cruise
- Lunch at Barbecue House (if option selected)
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Pick up from your hotel.
What to Remember
-The bay ride is made by Schooner and takes around 2 hours.
- There are pick ups in hotels in the South Zone of the city and Barra da Tijuca. They are distinct zones with different prices. If you are staying in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema or Copacabana, please select the option South Zone hotels. If you are staying in Barra da Tijuca, please select the option Barra hotels.
- If you are staying at Tropical Barra or Royallty Barra Hotels, you must go to the meeting point at Rio Tur Kiosk.
- If you are staying at Ibis Barra or Mercure Barra Hotels, you must go to the meeting point at Barra Grill Barbecue House.
Daily at 8.00 AM
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.