Half-Day tour in Rio with Christ the Redeemer by Train, Maracana Stadium, Cathedral, Sambadrome, and Selaron Steps
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- In one morning, see some of Rio's highlights.
- Take the train to the Christ the Redeemer statue.
- Take in the iconic Maracana soccer stadium (external visit).
Spend the morning exploring some of the city's most popular attractions. Begin with a train ride to see the Christ the Redeemer statue atop Corcovado Mountain, then continue with a panoramic (external) visit to the Maracan stadium and stops at the Sambódromo (Sambadrome), the metropolitan cathedral, and the famous Selarón Steps.
The train ride through tropical forest takes about 20 minutes from ground level to the top of Corcovado Mountain, where the Christ the Redeemer statue is located. Then, head to Sambódromo after admiring the legendary Maracan soccer stadium (external visit). Following that, you will go to the Metropolitan Cathedral. Finally, take a look at the world-famous Selarón Steps' brightly colored tiles.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off from in South Zone Rio area (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, and Leme)
- Roundtrip transportation by air-conditioned and comfortable vehicles
- Corcovado train ticket
- Entrance fees to Christ the Redeemer
- Professional guide (live tour commentary in English, Spanish, and Portuguese)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks (available topurchase at Christ the Redeemer)
-Infants 0-4 years old: free
- Children 5-10 years old: reduced
Pick-up from hotels in South Zone Rio area (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, and Leme). If you are not staying in the pickup zone, you have to go to the meeting point located at the Hilton Copacabana Hotel (Av. Princesa Isabel 10 - Copacabana), at 8.00am.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator to confirm your pick-up place and time. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Group size: max. 19 people.
Daily at 8.00 AM
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.