Ice Bar in Argentina with Dinner and Live Music from Iguassu
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 6 hours
- Have a great time at the Ice Bar.
- From the Argentinean side, see the Landmark of the Three Frontiers.
- Stop by the Capriccio Boutique to sample a range of spices and regional cuisine.
- Enjoy a traditional supper with live music at El Quincho del Tio Querido Restaurant.
Enjoy the finest way to learn about Argentine culture: get astonished at the Ice Bar, sample the legendary Argentinean alfajores, and sample some of the world's best beers!
The excursion begins in the late afternoon and ends at the Argentina city of Puerto Iguazu. You'll be taken straight to the Ice Bar, where everything is made of ice. You'll be there for about 50 minutes and will be able to sample a wide range of beers, beverages, soft drinks, and cocktails, all served in your very own ice cup! Before entering, you will be acclimatized and given a special jacket to keep you safe from the gold, which dips to -10.
After here, you will travel for around 30 minutes to the Landmark of The Three Frontiers on Argentina's side. Take photos at this historic location on the border between Brazil and Paraguay.
The journey then continues to the Capriccio Boutique, a typical market with a wide selection of spices, as well as traditional food and wine. The tour concludes with a visit for supper at "El Quincho del Tio Querido," where you can enjoy a delectable Argentinean meal while listening to live traditional music. There is a brief Tango presentation on Fridays and Saturdays. After that, you'll return to your lodgings or the meeting location.
-Roundtrip transfer to most hotels from Downtown of Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
- Professional guide (English, Spanish, and Portuguese)
- Visit to the Capriccio Boutique
- Dinner with live music every day in the restaurant (On Fridays and Saturdays, a short presentation of Tango)
-Ticket to the Ice Bar
- Drinks during the visit to Ice Bar Iguazu (included with ticket purchase)
- Warm outerwear at Ice Bar Iguazu (included with ticket purchase)
- Beverages on the restaurant
-Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
Pick-up at the hotel, from Downtown of Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu.
What to Remember
-It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to the visa restrictions. Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Argentina. You are responsible for obtaining these documents
Ticket to the Ice Bar (40-minute duration - General Admission: 300 Argentine Pesos / From 6 to 16 years of age: 150 Argentine Pesos).
- If you are leaving from Brazil, when you enter Argentina, you will need to pay a fee of $20,00 pesos for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu. Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- Prices and fees are approximated and subject to change without previous notice.
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange the hotel pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- You have two dining options to choose from at the time: Option 1: Entry: Sausage and morcilha Main course: Grilled Chorizo steak (beef) Sides: French fries, green salads, white Rice Dessert: Scottish bonbon Option 2: Entry: Pacú samosa Main course: Surubí medallion grilled with lemon sauce Sides: Vegetables sauteed in olive oil Dessert: Chocolate mousse with cream and nuts.
Daily at 5.30 PM
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.