Itaimbezinho Canyon Full Day Tour
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 9 hours
- Explore Latin America's largest canyon.
-Take in the stunning millennial basaltic stroke.
- Two easy trails in the heart of the Aparados da Serra National Park.
Discover Itaimbezinho Canyon, Latin America's largest canyon, located in the Aparados da Serra National Park in Cambará do Sul. Admire the stunning millennial basaltic stroke, which is approximately 700 meters deep and six kilometers long. The Vertice (3km, 45 minutes round trip) and the Elbow (3km, 45 minutes round trip) are two easy trails through the edges that allow you to see the Araucaria-covered walls (6km, two hours, round trip). You can do both or just one and wait for the rest of the group to finish.
-Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle from the meeting point to the Canyon
- Professional guide (Portuguese, Spanish, and English)
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
-Free for children up 5 years old.
This tour departure from one of the following points: From Gramado (Av. Das Hortênsias, 1845 - Vila Suíça) at 8.00am. From Canela (Matriz Square, 69 - room 09 - Downtown) at 8.20am.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to provide the passport number of each participant. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking. For Brazilian customers, only number ID (RG) is needed.
- Please provide the full name from all tour participants at the time of purchase.
- There are two easy trails leading to opposite sides of the canyon. You can do both or one only and wait for the rest of the group.
Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays at 8.00am
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.