Itaipu Dam Lights Evening Guided Tour
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 2 hours 30 minutes
- Take in the vista of the Itaipu Dam with special lights.
- Study the history of hydroelectric power.
- Have a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
This spectacular illumination tour will provide you with a once-in-a-lifetime experience! Be enchanted by the energy that flows from the Itaipu Dam's enlightenment's massive turbines. Two presenters and a movie shown on large screens narrate the story of hydropower before the lights are turned on. The concrete dam is suddenly lighted by 747 floodlights and 112 light fittings in the darkness. The illumination of the lights is perfectly synchronized with a soundtrack composed just for this performance. The show's energy use would be enough to power a city of 15,000 people!
-Roundtrip transfer to most hotels of Downtown of Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
- Guide (Portuguese, English, and Spanish)
- Tickets to the show
- Food and drinks
-Infants 0-6 years old: free
- Children 7-12 years old: reduced
Pick-up from most hotels of Downtown of Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu. Please note: If you are staying at Puerto Iguazu and your hotel is not listed, you should go to the meeting point at Exe Hotel Cataratas (Ruta Nacional 12 Km. 4 3370 Puerto Iguazú. Misiónes, Argentina).
What to Remember
-A current valid passport is required on the day of the tour.
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross to Brazil, you will need to pay a fee of $20,00 pesos for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu. Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange the hotel pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
Friday and Saturday
Puerto Iguazu hotels pick-up at 6.25pm
Downtown hotels pick-up at 6.30pm
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.