Itaipu Guided Excursion with Wild Animals Eco-Retreat and Ecomuseum
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 5 hours
- Take in a breathtaking panoramic view of Itaipu Dam.
- Visit the Bela Vista Wild Animals Eco Retreat to meet over 960 plant species and 50 animal species.
- Explore the Eco-museum and learn about the plant's history as well as the region where the dam was built.
Visit the historic Itaipu Dam, which is approximately 8 kilometers long and 196 meters high. Learn about the plant's history and how it operates. You will also enjoy a bus tour of the penstocks. The tour continues to the Bela Vista Wild Animals Eco Retreat, an environmental protection unit established in the 1970s to accommodate thousands of plants and animals displaced by the plant's reservoir. Finally, you will go to the Eco-museum, a cultural site that preserves the history of the plant as well as the Brazilian region where the dam was built. Don't miss out on the opportunity to explore thematic areas of water and energy, as well as a working replica of a turbine's axis.
-Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in Downtown of Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
- Professional guide (English/Portuguese/Spanish)
- Tickets to attractions
-Food and drinks
-Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
Pick-up at your hotel.
What To Remember
-Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange the hotel pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of the tour.
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross to Brazil, you will need to pay a fee of $20,00 pesos for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu.
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.