Lagoinha Beach Full Day Trip
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Visit Lagoinha, a peaceful fisherman's colony.
- Take in the lush landscape of coconut trees.
- Beautiful white sand beaches and red sand dunes.
Lagoinha, once an ancient hideout for French pirates, is now a peaceful fisherman colony with a beautiful view of the bay, located in the district of Paraipaba (104km from Fortaleza). Lagoinha is one of the most popular attractions on the Sol Poente route. Enjoy a lush landscape of coconut trees, white sand beaches, and red dunes. Optional boat rides to Almécegas Pond combined with pau-de-arara rides are available at the bars and restaurants (an open truck used by migrants).
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour guide (English/Portuguese/Spanish)
-Food and drinks
- Optional boat rides to the Almécegas Pond combined with Pau-de-Arara rides
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Pick up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Optional boat rides to the Almécegas Pond combined with Pau-de-Arara rides (an open truck used by migrants). Approx. US$ 20.00, subject to availability.
- The following items are recommended: sunscreen, sunglasses, swimsuit, sandals, towel, hiking boots or tennis shoes.
Tuesday and Saturday at 7.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.