Landmark of the Three Frontiers Sunset Guided Tour
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Explore the Three Frontiers' Landmark.
- The Paraná and Iguassu Rivers Converge.
- Learn about the city's history as well as the country's relations with Brazil, Paraguay, and Argentina.
After being picked up from your hotel, you will be taken to the complex, where you will pass through a souvenir shop before being placed in a historic setting of the Jesuit Missions, where you will be able to view a memorial projection on the trailhead Cabeza de Vaca (12 minutes duration). The Iguassu Falls were discovered by lvar Nez Cabeza de Vaca, the first European to do so. Following that, you can see the Brazilian Landmark of Three Frontiers, as well as the natural splendor of the Foz do Iguaçu River and the Paraná River. At dusk, the scene is completed by a stunning sunset. You will be standing at the border with Paraguay and Argentina at the landmark painted in the Brazilian flag colors of blue, yellow, and green.You'll be able to see the sights on both the Argentinian and Paraguayan sides from there. Finally, there is a short performance of traditional dances from the three countries.
-Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
- Professional guide (English, Portuguese, and Spanish)
-Admission fees to the Landmark of Three Frontiers
-Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
Pick-up at the hotel.
What to Remember
-Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents. All Visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Ticket to the Landmark of the Three Frontiers is not included. Value: BRL 23.60 per person. Children up to 5 years old are free and must come with a responsible person. Children from 6 to 11 years old and adults over 60 pay half-admission.
- If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross to Brazil, you will need to pay a fee of $20,00 pesos for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu.
Daily except Mondays.
Departure from Puerto Iguazu at 4.30pm.
Departure from Downtown at 5.30pm.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.