Manaus Guided Tour
Language: English, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 5 hours
- Take a professional guide on a tour of the city.
- Pay a visit to the Adolpho Lisboa Municipal Market and marvel at its magnificent Art Nouveau iron architecture.
- Explore the Museum of the Indian's collection of over a thousand pieces.
- Take in the impressive Amazon Theater.
Manaus is known as the "Gateway to the Brazilian Amazon." This guided tour begins with an internal visit to the Adolpho Lisboa Municipal Market, which features magnificent Art Nouveau iron architecture on the banks of the Rio Negro. You will also visit Sete de Setembro, one of the historic center's main avenues, where you can admire the Rio negro Palace. Following that, you will visit the Museum of the Indian, which houses a collection of over a thousand items (arms, musical instruments, clothing, and domestic utensils) used by the Upper Rio Negro Indians (Yanomami, Tukano, among others). You will see the imposing Amazon Theater (opened in 1896), one of the city's main tourist attractions. The structure is also a symbol of the golden age of rubber as well as the purest expression of the Belle Époque.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour guide (English/Portuguese)
- Ticket to the Amazon Theater (Teatro Amazonas) and the Museum of the Indian
- Food and drinks
-Children 4-10 years old
- Free for infants 0-3 years old
Pick up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Please, be aware of the opening hours of some places visited. When they are not open, they will not be visited internally.
- Teatro Amazonas: Tuesday to Saturday from 9.00am to 5.00pm / Sunday from 9.00am to 2.00pm.
- Museum of the Indian: Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 11.30am and from 1.30pm to 4.30pm / Saturday from 8.30am to 11.30am.
- Adolpho Lisboa Municipal Market: Monday to Saturday from 6.00am to 6.00pm / Sunday and holidays from 6.00am to 12.00pm.
Daily except Monday at 7.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.