Mangue Seco Full-Day Trip
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 12 hours
- Explore beautiful beaches and mangroves.
- Take a boat ride down the Real River.
- Pay a visit to Tieta's House (a famous character in Jorge Amado's novel).
Mangue Seco's breathtaking beaches are a must-see (220 km from Salvador in the extreme north of Bahia). For a 30-minute ride, you will cross the Real river in covered boats. The journey will conclude at Bahia's top-rated swimming beach. At the beach, there is a restaurant with food and drinks (not included), showers, and hammocks for napping. You'll leave the beach at 3 p.m. and head to the village to see Tieta's House (a renowned character in Jorge Amado's novel).
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour guide (English/Portuguese/Spanish)
- Boat ride to cross the Real river
-Food and drinks
- Dune buggy tour
- Other optional tours
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Pick up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Optional buggy ride around the beach: BRL 160,00 to BRL 200 approximately (value per vehicle - capacity for up to 4 people). Subject to availability.
Wednesday and Saturday at 7.00am
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.