Maracana Stadium Behind-The-Scenes Tour
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 3 hours 30 minutes
- Examine the Press-Tribune, the Honor Grandstand, and the Booths.
- Learn about the history of the Maracana and its legendary matches.
- Take a look around the Locker Rooms Zone, Warm-up Room, and Field.
- Learn more about Brazilian soccer legends like Pele, Garrincha, and Zico.
Imagine entering the field like a soccer superstar. Explore the renowned Maracana and get a behind-the-scenes look at Brazil's most important stadium. From the Press-Tribune to the Locker Rooms Zone, via the Honor Grandstand, Booths, and a collection of relics from the stars who shaped the temple's history. Prepare for a thrilling adventure through history, complete with videos, music, and unique experiences that will stay with you forever.
It's not every stadium that can boast of having hosted two World Cup Finals! There's a lot of excitement and history in the air. You don't have to imagine how world-famous athletes like Zico, Pelé, and Garrincha feel; you can feel it too!
-Tickets to the visit through Maracana Stadium
- Professional tour guide
- Roundtrip transportation to/from most hotels located in Rio's South Zone (Copacabana, Leblon, Ipanema, Leme)
- Food and beverage
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
- Pick up at the hotel.
Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 8.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.