Meeting of the Waters Boat Tour from Manaus with Lunch
Language: English, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 5 hours
- Consider the origins of the Amazon River.
- Behold the natural phenomenon known as the Meeting of the Waters.
- Take a cruise down the Rio Negro (Black River).
- Indulge in a regional lunch.
This tour allows you to marvel at the exotic and one-of-a-kind beauty of the Meeting of Waters. A river of white water and another of black water, which has been separated into two colors, can travel for about 10 kilometers without mixing! Cruise down the Ro Negro (Black River) to the "Meeting of the Waters," where the river meets the Amazon. Enjoy this natural phenomenon, where the black waters of the Rio Negro and the muddy waters of the Amazon flow separately for a few miles. You will then return to the pier, where air-conditioned transportation will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour guide (English/Portuguese)
- Regional Lunch
- Speed boat boarding fee
-Children 4-10 years old
- Free for infants 0-3 years old
Pick up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- In the period of the ebb (September to December) according to the level of the rivers, the visit to the water lilies lake is likely to be suspended, being replaced by a walk in the jungle glimpsing species of plants of the Amazon.
- You should bring comfortable shoes, raincoat, light clothes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent, clothes and bath towel.
Tuesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 12.00pm
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins,