Morro Branco Guided Tour
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Wander through the colored sand dune labyrinths.
- Pay a visit to the rustic Morro Branco.
- With a guide, explore one of the most beautiful areas of the Ceara seacoast.
The district of Beberibe, about 50 miles from Fortaleza, is one of the most picturesque spots along the Ceara coast. Explore the rustic Morro Branco, which is known for its handcrafted works of art in glass containers. Explore the labyrinths built between the dunes and cliffs where various shades of colored sands are removed with the help of a skilled guide.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour guide (English/Portuguese/Spanish)
- Food and drinks
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Pick up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- The following items are recommended: sunscreen, sunglasses, swimsuit, sandals, towel, hiking boots or tennis shoes.
Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 7.30am
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.