Morro de Sao Paulo Guided Excursion
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 10 hours
- Visit Morro de S. Paulo's most stunning beaches.
- Relax in the clear waters of this tropical paradise on the island of Tinharé.
- Take a relaxing ferry ride.
On the paradisiacal island of Tinharé, visit the beaches of Morro de S. Paulo for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. On the Bahia shore, this is one of the most picturesque spots. Your journey begins with a ferry ride to Vera Cruz, Itaparica Island (about 40 minutes), followed by a bus ride to Valença to catch a speedboat to Morro de S. Paulo. Take advantage of your free time to explore the island and its five beaches, which boast crystal clear water. You can participate in optional activities (not included in the trip ticket), such as the 340-meter-long zip line that runs from the lighthouse to the first beach. Admire the vibrant nature and take pleasure in it.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour guide (English/Portuguese/Spanish)
- Ferryboat ride
-Environmental preservation fee
- Pier maintenance fee
- Optional activities
-Food and drinks
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Pick up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-You should bring light clothes, swimsuit, towel, sandals, and sunscreen.
- You have to pay the environmental preservation fee at the entrance to Morro de São Paulo (BRL 15.00).
- Pier maintenance fee (BRL 1.25). The fee is paid twice: on arrival and on departure. Students pay half and seniors over 65 are exempt.
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 7.00am
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.