Paraguay Shopping Tour
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 5 hours
- Visit Ciudad Del Este, the world's third largest commercial hub.
- Shop the most well-known brands.
- Take advantage of duty-free shopping everywhere you go.
Visit Ciudad Del Este, the world's third largest commercial hub, for imports from the world's most well-known brands. The ideal location for purchasing electronics, perfumes, beverages, clothing, and other items. Enjoy duty-free shopping everywhere you go.
Please keep in mind that the maximum fee for each person is US$ 300,00, tax-free; if you spend more than this amount, you will be required to pay 50% when you return to Brazil. Identification and a passport are required to enter and exit the country.
-Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
- Tour guide (for Brazilian travellers this service will be transportation only and they will agree on a time and place with the guide)
-Food and drinks
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Pick up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to visa restrictions. Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Paraguay, Brazil, and Argentina. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross to Paraguai, you will need to pay a fee of $20,00 for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu. Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- To enter Paraguay, the Yellow Fever vaccination will be required. Anyone with a planned trip to destinations considered as risk areas should be vaccinated with a minimum of 10 days.
- Be aware that the maximum fee for each person is US$ 300,00, tax-free; if you spend more than this amount, then you will have to pay 50% when you get back to Brazil.
- IDor passport are mandatory to get in and out of the country.
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange the hotel pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
Daily at 7.55am: pick-up from Puerto Iguazu hotels
Daily at 8.00am: pick-up from Downtown hotels
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.