Pico da Tijuca Hiking Tour
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 6 hours
- Climb to the highest point in Rio.
- Visit the Tijuca Forest.
- Go to a beautiful natural waterfall.
- Enjoy panoramic views of Rio's most well-known monuments.
Pico da Tijuca, Rio's highest mountain (1022m – 3353ft), is located in the Tijuca Forest and offers a panoramic view of the city. Stop by the national park's entrance to see a massive and stunning waterfall before beginning your journey. The trail begins in the picturesque Bom Retiro and lasts about an hour and a half. Most of Tijuca Forest's monuments, including the Maracan and Engenho stadiums, Guanabara Bay, and much more, can be seen from there.
- Professional tour guide
- Food and drinks
Pick up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Hiking duration is approximately 1.30 hours and is considered a moderate hike.
- It is recommended to wear light clothes and hiking shoes. Bring a small backpack with water, snacks, sunscreen, a cap or hat and money for any extras that you might want.
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables.
- There is no age restriction, but we recommend this activity for adults between 15 and 55 years old.
- People with heart diseases and respiratory diseases, such as asthma or bronchitis, should not take this tour.
Daily at 9.00am
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.