Praia do Forte and Tamar Project Guided Tour
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Take in the breathtaking beaches of Praia do Forte, also known as Brazilian Polynesia.
- Discover the Tamar Project and marvel at a plethora of turtles, manta rays, and sharks.
- Unwind in Guarajuba Beach's tide pools.
Praia do Forte, located 41 miles from Salvador, has been dubbed "Brazilian Polynesia." This excursion will take you to this paradise, which includes seven miles of beaches known for their clear waters, white sand, natural pools, rivers, and an ecological reserve with native flora and fauna. You will go to a fishing village and see the sea turtle conservation project (Projeto Tamar). The project aims to save sea turtles from extinction along Brazil's coast. You will also have the chance to see other animals such as sharks and manta rays. Then, at Praia de Guarajuba, you will enjoy sea bathing before returning to the vehicle that will take you back to the hotel.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour guide (English/Portuguese/Spanish)
- Food and drinks
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Pick up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-Projeto Tamar entrance fee (Sea-turtle Conservation Project) - BRL 26,00.
- You should bring light clothes, swimsuit, towel, sandals, and sunscreen.
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday at 8.00am
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.