Presidente Figueiredo Waterfalls Guided Excursion with Lunch
Language: English, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 10 hours
- Consider scenic loops through forests, rivers, waterfalls, and caves.
- Marvel at the Sanctuary Waterfall.
- See the fauna and flora in addition to the rock formations.
- Enjoy a traditional lunch at Urubu Park.
Explore Presidente Figueiredo's city with an expert guide and discover spectacular circuits of forests, rivers, waterfalls, and caves. Manaus is 107 kilometers away. You will visit the Iracema Waterfall, which is ideal for swimming and diving. Admire the fauna and flora as well as rock formations such as the Palace Galo da Serra grotto. You will be served a local lunch at Urubu Park, where you will be able to admire the powerful rapids and waterfall formed by the Urubu River. Don't miss out on admiring the Sanctuary Waterfall, which is made up of several falls that accompany the flow of water. If you want to buy some regional delicacies, there will be a stop in the tents of Amazonian products before returning to Manaus. You will see the imposing Amazon Theater (opened in 1896), which is one of the city's main tourist attractions. The structure is also a symbol of the golden age of rubber and the purest expression of the Belle Époque.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Ticket to the waterfalls
- Tour guide (English/Portuguese)
-Children 4-10 years old
- Free for infants 0-3 years old
Pick up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Programming is subject to change according to weather conditions.
- The access to the waterfalls has a walk of approximately 20 minutes with steep descents over suspended trail and stairs. You will be walking within a circuit of the Amazon rainforest.
- Level of difficulty: Medium / Adventure.
- In periods of drought of the Río Negro - usually from June to November - the waterfalls are lower intensity. You will come back to your hotel around 4.00pm.
- You should bring shoes, raincoat, light clothes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent, clothes, and bath towel.
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturday at 7.30am
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.