Rainforest Jeep Adventure Tour from Rio de Janeiro
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- From Rio, take an open jeep tour of the Tijuca rainforest.
- A 20-30 minute guided stroll through the Tijuca rainforest.
- Round-trip transportation from your accommodation is included.
- Ideal for a quick morning escape from the city.
The lush sanctuary of Tijuca, the world's largest urban rainforest, is just a few feet from the streets of Rio. This verdant rainforest, contained within the city limits, is home to hundreds of plant and animal species.
This tour will include the following activities:
- Relax in an oasis in the middle of the city. In an open jeep, explore the Tijuca rainforest.
- Notice the contrast between Rio's stone jungle and Tijuca's beautiful green backdrop.
- Experience the invigorating spray of the Taunay and Monkey waterfalls.
- At Vista Chinesa, take in the breathtaking views of Rio and its surrounds.
- Hike the pathways under the canopy for 20-30 minutes and connect with this beautiful habitat.
- Take in the sights of the flora, animals, butterflies, and birds of the rainforest.
- Professional tour guide
- Food and beverages
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Pick-up and drop-off from and to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Botafogo, Flamengo, Glória, Catete, Barra da Tijuca, Santa Teresa and Downtown.
This tour is available daily at 8.00am.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.