Rainforest Jeep Tour from Rio with Botanical Garden
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Take a stroll through a botanical garden and admire the lush plants and flowers.
- From Rio, take an open jeep tour through the Tijuca rainforest.
- Hike through the Tijuca rainforest with a guide for 20-30 minutes.
- View a wide range of animals, including monkeys, sloths, butterflies, and exotic birds.
The Botanical Garden, founded in 1817 by King D.Joo IV, displays the richness of Brazilian and foreign flora. This trip picks you up from your Rio hotel and takes you to the botanical garden before taking you on a hike in the rainforest just a few steps from the city's streets. This verdant rainforest, contained within the city limits, is home to hundreds of plant and animal species.
With stops at Emperor's Table, Mayrink Chapel, Vista Chinesa, the crystal-clear cascade of Cachoeira dos Macacos, the magnificent waterfalls of Cascatinha, and finally at Pepino Beach to watch the hang gliders, you'll have many amazing photo possibilities.
- Professional tour guide
-Ticket entrance to the Botanical Garden
- Food and drinks
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Pick up from your hotel.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator at least 24 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Tickets to the Botanical Garden are not included in the price. Tickets must be paid locally by visitors (Foreign visitors: R$ 60,00; Mercosur visitors: R$ 45,00. Mercosur visitors: Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bolivia, Chile, Colômbia, Ecuador, Guiana, Peru, and Suriname).
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring a bottle of water.
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat in case it’s hot.
Daily excpet Monday at 8.00am
Blackout dates: 25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.