Rio by Air: Helicopter Tour
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 9 minutes
- Ideal for a one-of-a-kind method to see Rio de Janeiro.
- Round-trip transportation from your accommodation is included.
- Make a lap around the statue of Christ the Redeemer.
- From a high vantage point, take in the sights of Rio's prominent sites.
Enjoy breathtaking views of Rio de Janeiro from a vantage point far above the city! Fly above Rio's nicest green regions from the Lagoon. This 9-minute flight will show you:
- The trees from the charming Botanical Garden, founded by Former King João VI (then Regent Prince),
- The Tijuca Rainforest
- The Christ Redeemer Statue from up-close
- Tthe beautiful beaches of Rio such as Copacabana
- The Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon
- The Corcovado Mountain and the Guanabara Bay
-Roundtrip transfer to hotel to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema, and Copacabana
- 9 minutes helicopter flight
- Food and drinks
Pick up from the hotel.
What to Remember
-The flight is first come first served.
- There is a minimum of four to flight. In the unlikely event that the minimum is not reached, you will be refunded.
- It is recommended you call the local operator to check if weather conditions are preventing the helicopter from flying.
- Infants up to 2 years usually do not pay. However, if the pilot determines that for security reasons the child should occupy the seat, then the value for this seat will be charged.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.