Rio by the Sea Guanabara Bay Cruise with Lunch and Christ Redeemer by Train
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 10 hours
- Admire Rio from the sea and get a different view on the city.
- Take a trip in Guanabara Bay, the world's largest bay by volume of water.
- Take a train journey through the Tijuca Rainforest.
- Ascend to the summit of Corcovado Mountain to see Christ the Redeemer.
Explore Rio de Janeiro from the sea, including its ancient buildings and the forts that guarded Guanabara Bay. Sail to see the city's most gorgeous scenery. It is the world's largest bay in terms of water volume, and it has various islands, including the Governor's Island, Fundo Island, and Snakes Island. At a barbeque restaurant, have a normal lunch (all you can eat style). Then visit the renowned Christ Redeemer and take in the breathtaking views from the top of Corcovado Mountain.
-Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana (South Zone), and some in Barra da Tijuca
- Professional guide (English, Portuguese, and Spanish)
- Season tropical fruits, such as watermelon and pineapples for free in the boat
- Train ticket to the Corcovado Mountain
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Please note: There are pickups in hotels in the South Zone of the city and Barra da Tijuca. They are distinct zones with different prices. If you are staying in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema or Copacabana, please select the option South Zone hotels. If you are staying in Barra da Tijuca, please select the option Barra hotels. If you are staying at Tropical Barra or Royalty Barra Hotels, you must go to the meeting point at Rio Tur Kiosk. If you are staying at Ibis Barra or Mercure Barra Hotels, you must go to the meeting point at Barra Grill Barbecue House.
Monday to Saturday at 7.00am
This tour does not operate on Carnival, 24/25/31 December
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.