Rio Cooking Class Experience
Language: English, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Cooking class with hands-on experience.
- Indulge in excellent food that you assisted in the preparation of.
- Consume food in the manner of a local.
- Caipirinha and Batida de Coco are two wonderful Brazilian cocktails to try.
Not only will you be able to eat like a native, but you will also be able to cook like one. You'll learn the secrets of a skilled Brazilian chef while being guided through all the procedures of prepping and cooking traditional Brazilian meals in this 4-hour cooking session. After that, all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the delicious dinner you just prepared.
During your crash course in Brazilian food, you won't be thirsty since you'll also learn how to make two delectable drinks: the world-famous Caipirinha and a "Batida de Coco."
There are two typical dishes to choose from: "Moqueca," a seafood coconut stew from Bahia, or "Feijoada," a black bean and pork sausage stew recognized throughout Brazil.
- Food and drinks
Rua Belfort Roxo 161, 2nd floor, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro
What to Remember
-In case a class has already been booked for your desired date, you can either join the group and cook the dish they have selected or go on a different date.
- There is a minimum of two people (not per booking, but total), so if you book for just one person on a date that has no classes, the local operator will offer a nearby date with date that has already reached the minimum.
- In case these options are not viable, you’ll get a full refund.
Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday at 4.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.