Rio Full-Day Tour with Christ the Redeemer by Train, Sugarloaf, Maracana, Sambadrome, Cathedral, Selaron, and Lunch
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: 8 hours
- Take a train ride through Corcovado Mountain's tropical forest.
- Take in the Christ the Redeemer and Sugarloaf statues.
- The Maracan stadium and the Sambódromo are both worth a visit.
- Lunch is served at a Brazilian steakhouse.
Your full-day tour begins with a train ride to the Christ the Redeemer Statue on Corcovado Mountain, followed by a panoramic (external) visit to the Maracan stadium and stops at the Sambódromo (Sambadrome), the metropolitan cathedral, and the Selarón Steps. Ride the cable cars up to Sugarloaf Mountain after lunch at a steakhouse.
Pick up from your hotel and drive to the Cosme Velho train station to catch the Corcovado train. The train ride through tropical forest takes about 20 minutes from ground level to the top of Corcovado Mountain, where the Christ the Redeemer statue is located. Once you've returned to sea level, drive past the legendary Maracan soccer stadium (external visit) and on to Sambódromo, the site of Rio's Carnaval. Visit the metropolitan cathedral before exploring the world-famous Selarón Steps. Then, head to a nearby steakhouse for a barbecue lunch.
After lunch, head to Sugarloaf Mountain, which is located in the Urca neighborhood.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off from in South Zone Rio area (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, and Leme)
- Roundtrip transportation by air-conditioned and comfortable vehicles
- Corcovado train ticket
- Entrance fees to the Christ the Redeemer and the Sugarloaf Mountain
- Professional guide (live tour commentary in English, Spanish, and Portuguese)
- Barbecue buffet lunch at Brazilian steakhouse
-Drinks (available to purchase during lunch)
-Infants 0-4 years old: free
- Children 5-10 years old: reduced
Cristo Redentor, Parque Nacional da Tijuca - Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brasil
Pick-up from hotels in South Zone Rio area (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, and Leme). If you are not staying in the pickup zone, you have to go to the meeting point located at the Hilton Copacabana Hotel (Av. Princesa Isabel 10 - Copacabana), at 8.00am.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator to confirm your pick-up place and time. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Daily at 8.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.