Rio in a Day: Corcovado, Christ Redeemer, Sugarloaf
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 10 hours
- Take a train ride through the rainforest of Tijuca and see the iconic Christ Redeemer statue.
- Take a panoramic city tour of Rio de Janeiro's downtown area, which includes the Metropolitan Cathedral.
- To Urca Hill and Sugarloaf Mountain, take a cable car.
Are you visiting Rio de Janeiro for the first time? This massive metropolis might be daunting, crowded, and packed, but it also has many stunning sights that you will not want to miss. This tour takes you to some of Rio de Janeiro's most iconic landmarks!
This tour will include the following activities:
- Visit the Sugarloaf and Corcovado Mountains, as well as the city's iconic Christ Redeemer statue.
- Take a professional guide on a panoramic tour of Rio.
- Visit the Sambradome, the Metropolitan Cathedral, and Cinelandia Square, which is home to a plethora of ancient structures.
- Visit the National Library, Municipal Theater, and National Museum of Fine Arts.
- Take the legendary cable cars all the way to the summit of the mountain, stopping at Urca Hill for a view of Guanabara Bay and its islands, the Rio-Niteroi bridge, and Corcovado mountain.
- Finish your climb to the top of Sugarloaf, where you'll be rewarded with stunning views of Copacabana Beach and the Santa Cruz Fortress.
- Before taking the Cosme Vehlo Train to the base of Corcovado Mountain, stop for lunch at a BBQ restaurant (if you choose the option with lunch at the time of purchase).
- To get to the towering Christ Redeemer statue, take a ride through the beautiful and deep Tijuca jungle.
-Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana (South Zone), and some in - Barra da Tijuca
- Professional Tour Guide
- Panoramic City Tour
- Internal visit to the Metropolitan Cathedral
- Cable Car Ticket to Urca Hill and Sugar Loaf Mountain access(if option selected)
- Lunch - (if option selected)
- Skip the Line Train Ticket to Corcovado Mountain with Christ Redeemer access (if option selected)
- Live audio guide – available in 9 different languages
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Pick up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator at least 72 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Please be aware as the tour includes different options. There is an option with Tickets and Lunch included and the other one without Tickets and Lunch.
- Barbecue Lunch (Vegetarian options available) - On option with Lunch. If you select the option without lunch, the guide will offer you a variety of nearby suggestions.
- Pay attention to the location of the hotel you are staying at. There are pick ups in hotels in the South Zone of the city and Barra da Tijuca. They are distinct zones with different prices. If you are staying in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema or Copacabana, please select the option South Zone hotels. If you are staying in Barra da Tijuca, please select the option Barra hotels..
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended.
- You should bring a bottle of water, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat in case it’s hot.
- Barbecue Lunch (Vegetarian options available) - On option with Lunch. If selecting an option without lunch, our guide will offer a variety of nearby suggestions that can fit any budget or taste.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.