Rio Shore Excursion with Sugarloaf and Copacabana Beach
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Take a shore excursion from the Cruise Terminal Pier Mauá in Rio.
- Go to Sugarloaf Mountain and the beach at Copacabana.
- Go on an adventure with a local expert guide.
Your journey begins at the Cruise Terminal Pier Mauá. You will then proceed to Sugarloaf Mountain, where you will take the cable car. The first stop will be at Urca Hill, followed by a climb to the top of Sugarloaf (395 meters). Enjoy the view before heading to Copacabana Beach, one of Brazil's most famous beaches. You will return to the Cruise Terminal Pier Mauá at the end of the tour.
-Pick-up and drop-off from Cruise Terminal Pier Mauá
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide (English, Spanish, and Portuguese)
- Entrance fees to Sugarloaf Mountain
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
-Infants 0-4 years old: free
- Children 5-10 years old: reduced
Exit gate of Cruise Terminal Pier Mauá (next to the Kobra Graffiti Wall). The tour guide will be waiting to take you to the vehicle and begin the tour.
What to Remember
-Please contact the company responsible for the tour to confirm the ship, date, and scheduled arrival time to arrange your pickup. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- The tour might suffer adaptations in order to guarantee the return time to the cruise ship.
- Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Drop off point: in front of the Cruise Terminal - Pier Mauá.
The tour starts one hour after the ship's arrival at the pier. The tour may start before if all participants meet the guide before the expected time.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.