Salvador Panoramic Tour
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- From the Lacerda elevator, take in panoramic views of the city.
- Go to Modelo Market, which sells a wide range of arts, crafts, and souvenirs.
- Visit the Tororó Dyke and the Orixás sculptures.
- Visit the well-known Church of Nosso Senhor do Bonfim.
This panoramic tour allows you to admire spectacular views of Salvador and explore its main attractions while accompanied by a professional guide. Enjoy breathtaking views from the Lacerda elevator, a 72-meter-long public urban elevator that connects the lower and upper cities. Explore the Modelo Market, a popular market with over two hundred shops offering a wide range of arts, crafts, souvenirs, and restaurants. You will have 30 minutes to shop here. Following that, you will visit the Church of Nosso Senhor do Bonfim, the Mont Serrat Fort, and the Tororó Dyke, where the artist Tati Moreno has created eight sculptures of the most important Orixás of African religion.
-Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in Salvador
- Tour guide (English/Portuguese/Spanish)
-Ticket to Lacerda elevator (BRL 0,15 approximately)
- Tickets to museums, churches or any other attractions
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Pick up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-Entrance fees are approximated and subject to change without notice. Make sure to bring Brazilian money coins to buy the tickets the day of the tour.
- Light clothes and comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 1.00pm
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.