Samba Dance Class in Rio
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 3 hours
- In Copacabana, take a one-hour express samba class.
- Enjoy Rio's nightlife like a local.
- Show off your samba skills on the dance floor.
When in Rome, do as the Romans do. So when in Rio, don't miss out on a chance like this to learn samba.
Feel like a local by doing what locals do and going where locals go. You might think it's impossible to learn Samba in one night, but you'll get the hang of it. You will know enough to set yourself apart from the many Brazilians who have never taken a risk. A one-of-a-kind way to experience Rio.
-Professional Dance Instructor (if option selected)
- Class (if option selected)
- Transportation from the Studio to the Club (if option selected)
-Transportation to the Studio and back from the Club
- Admissions to the Club – vary between R$25 and R$40
- Food and drinks
Rua Tonelero, 231 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22030-002, Brazil
What To Remember
-Age 18 and above.
- The tour offers different options: Class and Samba Night Out (one hour express Samba course in Copacabana and Club night at Rio), Samba Night Out Only (in case of being a pro) Private Class (this is your choice to learn Samba quickly and privately).
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
Daily except on Mondays and Sundays at 9.00pm
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.