Samba Soul Experience
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 3 hours 30 minutes
- Tour to Academicos da Grande Rio's warehouse with a guide.
- Learn about Samba's history and mystique.
- Carnival costumes to photograph and wear.
- Drink a caipirinha, a popular Brazilian cocktail.
This tour is the best way to immerse yourself in Rio's Samba culture. Although the famed Carnival Parade takes place only once a year, the backstage effort continues every day. Visit the Academicos da Grande Rio warehouse in Cidade do Samba to see their costumes, allegories, and oddities. Discover the origins of Samba and the Carnival Parade. Why not try on some of the carnival costumes you've seen? Feel like a native, grab your camera, and capture this event on film. Finally, raise a glass to the Samba spirit with a traditional caipirinha toast!
-Guided Visit to Grande Rio’s Warehouse
- Professional guide
- Roundtrip transfer to/from most hotels located in Sao Conrado, Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon (South Zone)
- Drinks (Water and Caipirinha)
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Pick-up from the hotels located in the Southern area of the city.
What to Remember
-The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
Wednesday and Saturday at 2.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.