Schooner Trip Around the Buzios Peninsula
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 3 hours
- Take a look at Azeda and Azedinha beaches, as well as Joo Fernandes and Joo Fernandinho.
- Swim in the crystal clear waters off the coast of Bzios.
- Make your friends back home envious with fantastic photo opportunities.
From the deck of a Schooner cruise, you can admire the crystal clear waters and the beautiful landscapes of the Bzios peninsula. Snorkeling equipment is available for rent on the schooner, so don't hesitate to get yours and make this tour even more enjoyable by exploring life beneath the sea!
The usual route is to depart from downtown via the pier, passing by beaches such as do Canto and Praia da Armaço. Then there are the beaches of Praia dos Azores, Praia da Azeda, Praia da Azedinha, Praia de Joo Fernandes, and Praia de Joo Fernandinho. Passing through Ilha Branca on the way to Ilha Feia, where there is another stop. Following that, you'll proceed to Praia da Tartaruga, the final stop for swimming and diving. Then return to the starting point via Praia das Virgens and Praia dos Amores. Each stop lasts about 30 minutes, and you have the option of going to the beach instead of staying on the schooner.
- Schooner ride
- Experienced schooner crew
- Guided tour
-Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Orla Bardot, 550 - Armação de Búzios
Tour Shop, in front of Brigitte Bardot's statue.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to reconfirm your tour. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- The Schooner's Captain will also be the tour guide.
- Passengers must bring their own swimsuit and towels.
- The boat tour takes about 2 hours before it gets back to the city.
- The boat usually makes 3 stops for swimming and usually goes to the same destinations: Ilha Feia, João Fernandes Beach, Azeda Beach or Tartaruga Beach.
- The order and destinations will depend on the wind and weather conditions.
- Restrooms are available on the boat.
- This tour is subject to cancellation and may not run on cruise days, customers will be refunded in the event of such a cancellation.
Daily at 9.00am, 12.00pm and 3.00pm
Blackout dates: 24, 25, 31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.