Underwater Boat Tour with Lunch
Language: English, Portuguese
Duration: 3 hours
- Have a thrilling adventure.
- Climb aboard and enjoy the underwater flight.
- Take in the beauty that Fernando de Noronha's sea has to offer.
- Enjoy a barbecue lunch.
This tour allows you to experience the beauty that the sea of Fernando de Noronha has to offer in a unique way. You will be given the go-ahead to embark on this grand adventure. If you want, you can dive to a depth of up to 4 meters while being towed by a boat. On this tour, you will most likely be accompanied by fish, stingrays, and turtles. You will also stop for a barbecue and some downtime.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional guide (English/Portuguese)
- Barbecue lunch
-Tickets to the Marine National Park
- Dive equipment
You will arrange your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours prior to your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Maximum of 5 people per booking. A minimum of 8 people is required to carry out the tour. The tour might be canceled or rescheduled if there aren't enough participants.
- Tickets to the National Marine Park are not included. Price for Brazilians: BRL 98,00 (children under 11 years and adults over 65 do not pay). Price for foreigners: BRL 198.00 (all ages). Valid for 10 days.
- Please bring towel, soft clothes, and sunscreen, sandals are also recommended.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.