1-Hour Axe Throwing Experience in Whistler
Duration: Up to 1 hours
- Try your hand at axe throwing for an hour at Forged Axe Throwing.
- With the help of an experienced coach, learn the fundamentals of axe throwing.
- Practice throwing an axe and try to hit a bullseye.
At Forged Axe Throwing, book an axe throwing session and prepare to find your new favorite activity!
This one-hour axe throwing lesson with one of Forged Axe Throwing's amazing teachers will introduce you to the sport and walk you through the fundamentals of throwing an axe and hitting the target. Bring your friends and family, a random stranger you met on the bus, or a Tinder date you want to impress. Get your axe and start throwing!
- 1-hour axe throwing session
- Food and drinks
Forged Axe Throwing, 1208 Alpha Lake Rd Unit 1, Whistler, BC V0N 1B1, Canada
What to Remember
- There is a minimum purchase of 2 tickets.
- Guests should aim to arrive 10 minutes before the startof their session to allow time to fill out waivers
- All participants are required to wear closed-toed shoes.
- Minimum throwing age is 10 years old.
- All minors (18 years or younger) must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Forged Axe Throwing is a licensed premise, so beer and other drinks will be available for purchase during your session.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.