Banff Photo Tour at Night
Language: English, Chinese
Duration: 3 hours
- Take in the stunning night view of Banff town.
- Take in the most romantic sunset at Vermillion Lake.
- Get a glimpse of the wildlife in Banff National Park.
Stop at some of the most well-known photography locations in the Banff area and bring home the best photos from your trip!
Begin your journey by going on a nature watch. Your knowledgeable and expert photographer tour guide will take you to one of three photo locations: Cascade Pount, Two Jack Lake, or Lake Minnewanka. You will get the opportunity to witness animals in Banff National Park and shoot unusual images of deers, bears, and goats, depending on the weather and conditions.
Then take in the sunset near Vermillion Lake, where you'll have the best chance of capturing the mountains' reflection in the water. Finish your journey by savoring the night vista of Banff Townsite, the National Parks' main settlement.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transportation via air-conditioned coach
- Gratuity for the driver and guide (Suggest CAD$5 per person per day)
401 Banff Ave, Banff, AB T1L 1A9, Canada
At Banff Aspen Lodge.
What to Remember
- Actual pick-up time is 30 minutes before the sunset. You will be notified of the exact time 1 day prior to departure.
- Please be ready at the meeting location 5-10 minutes prior to the pick-up time as the tour will start on time.
- Check the weather forecast before your arrival because the temperature can drop dramatically at night.
- It is suggested to bring a warm coat, sunscreen, sun protection, and toiletries.
- Sightseeing points and stop time are subject to weather condition.
- If closure of any sightseeing point occurs, it will be replaced by other points.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.