Craft Brewery & Distillery Tour in Victoria
Duration: 3 hours
- Take a guided tour of Victoria's Saanich Peninsula to learn about the region's local spirits and craft beers.
- On an insider's tour throughout the facilities, sample a range of samples while learning how beer and spirits are manufactured.
- Parallel 49 Brewing and Off the Rail are two nearby operational breweries to visit.
- Visit a local distillery to get even more samples: Visit Long Table Distillery or Odd Society Spirit.
On a guided tour of local craft breweries, learn about Vancouver's burgeoning beer sector. Visit an operating distillery and partake in a variety of tastings along the route.
- Guided brewery and distillery tour
- Round-trip transportation
- Samples at all venues
- Bottled water
What to Remember
- Orientation begins 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least seven days in advance.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the experience begins.