Banff Area and Canyon Walking Tour from Banff
Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Take a day excursion from Banff to Canada's first national park, Johnston Canyon, and enjoy the woodland bathing and the beauty of the waterfall.
- Discover Banff's most well-known sights.
Visit Banff National Park, Canada's first national park, on a unique excursion to the iconic Canadian Rockies from Banff!
The Banff Sulphur Mt Gondola will be your first stop on your trip, where you'll get a 360-degree perspective of Banff. Then head to Johnston Canyon, which is noted for its year-round walking trail, and stop at Bow Falls, which was featured in the 1960s film "The River of No Return."
Continue your adventure by stopping at Surprise Corner, where you can see the Castle in the Rockies. Admire the Hoodoos, which are scenographic rock towers. Finish your adventure in Banff Town, the largest of the National Park communities, where you may take a stroll among the stores and restaurants.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transportation via air-conditioned coach
- National Park fee
- Banff Sulphur Mt Gondola entrance ticket (if selected)
- Gratuity for the driver and guide (Suggest CAD$10 per person per day)
- Personal expense and meals
-Children (age 0-15)
138 Banff Ave, Banff, AB T1L 1A7, Canada
At Mount Royal Hotel.
What to Remember
- Choose the Upgraded tour option to access the Banff Sulphur Mt Gondola.
- Please be ready at the meeting location 5-10 minutes prior to the pick-up time as the tour will start on time.
- Check the weather forecast before your arrival because the temperature can drop dramatically at night.
- It is suggested to bring a warm coat, sunscreen, sun protection, and toiletries.
- Sightseeing points and stop time are subject to weather condition.
- If closure of any sightseeing point occurs, it will be replaced by other points.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.