Best of Halifax with Peggy's Cove Tour
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Enjoy the best of Halifax, Nova Scotia's city.
- Take a picturesque drive up to Peggy's Cove.
- Visit Citadel Hill to learn more about this historic military fortress.
Your journey starts with a one-hour beautiful drive to Peggy's Cove, a charming fishing community with plenty to see and do. Your guide will point out sites, landmarks, and beautiful views as you travel up. When you arrive at Peggy's Cove, you'll have plenty of time to explore. Wander around the old lighthouse, take a walk down the beach in search of tidal pools, visit the village to watch the fisherman, or go boutique shopping.
Following that, you'll return to downtown Halifax and stop at Citadel Hill, a National Historic Site. A tour guide will be waiting to lead you on an incredible journey through jail cells and alleyways dating back to 1745. A driving tour of downtown Halifax brings the day to a close on a high note. The trip will take you past some of the city's most well-known structures and sites, including the Titanic Cemetery, City Gardens, Pier 21, and the Halifax Farmers Market. You'll be dropped off at your chosen drop-off spot at the end of the driving tour.
- Guided tour
- All fees and taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 5-12)
- Infants (ages 0-4)
Please schedule your pick-up/drop-off location directly with the provider after booking (contact details will be in your voucher).
What to Remember
- Tour group is limited to 9 people to render the experience more intimate.
- You will need to schedule your pick-up/drop-off location after booking (contact details will be in your voucher).
- Please note that adverse winter weather may result in the cancellation of the Citadel and/or Peggy’s Cove portion of this tour. If so, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.