Calgary City Walking Tour
Duration: Up to 3 hours
- Pay a visit to the Central Library, which has recently been restored.
- Take in the view from Calgary Tower, the city's iconic structure.
- From Crescent Height, take in a bird's-eye view of the metropolis.
Take a walking tour of Calgary's downtown area and see the city's greatest attractions!
Begin your trip in Studio Bell, the National Music Centre's headquarters, which hosts artist incubation, exhibitions, and performances. Continue on to the New Central Library, a welcoming city landmark where Calgarians and visitors may meet, read, play, and unwind. Visit City Hall to get the greatest shots of this 4-story sandstone building with a central clock tower, which was built in the early twentieth century.
Before reaching Calgary Tower, the city's main landmark, take a stroll down Stephen Avenue, a prominent pedestrian promenade lined with the best restaurants, cafes, and pubs. Explore Prince Island, a lovely park that hosts several huge events throughout the year, and admire Peace Bridge. Finish up your journey at Crescent Height, where you'll get a bird's-eye perspective of Calgary.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transportation via air-conditioned coach
- Gratuity for the driver and guide (Suggest CAD$5 per person per day)
- Optional admissions
- Personal expense and meals
888 7 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 3J3, Canada
At Sandman Signature Calgary Downtown Hotel.
What to Remember
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 3.
- This tour involves 30-40 minutes of walking.
- Please be ready at the meeting location 5-10 minutes prior to the pick-up time as the tour will start on time.
- Check the weather forecast before your arrival because the temperature can drop dramatically at night.
- It is suggested to bring a warm coat, sunscreen, sun protection, and toiletries.
- Sightseeing points and stop time are subject to weather condition.
- If closure of any sightseeing point occurs, it will be replaced by other points.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.