Cowichan Valley Wine Tour from Victoria
Duration: 6 hours
- Indulge in a tasting of some of Vancouver's top wines, with flavors ranging from poignant to subtle.
- Take an instructive tour through lush vineyards to learn more about the wine-making process.
- Enjoy the rich forests and pure waters of Cowichan Valley while leaving the bother of transportation to someone else.
On a tour of the Cowichan Valley, the oldest grape-growing region on Vancouver Island, sample exquisite wines. Wander through local vineyards to get an inside peek at the wine-making process.
- Behind-the-scenes tour
- Local tour guide
- Roundtrip transportation from Victoria to Vancouver
- Samples at all venues
- Discounts on wines at certain venues
- Bottled water
What to Remember
- Orientation begins 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Please be early to avoid missing out.
- Please wear close-toed shoes for safety on the behind the scenes tour.
- Vineyard tours are subject to weather restrictions.
- Must be 19 years of age or older.
- 85% refund for cancellations made within 15 days or more in advance of your tour; 50% refund for cancellations made within 14 days of your; tour credit for cancellations within 7 days of your tour; no refunds or credits for cancellations within 72 hours of tour.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.