Craft Brewery Tour
Duration: 4 hours
- Go on a Vancouver guided tour that focuses on the city's burgeoning craft beer scene.
- Try a flight of beers, spirits, and mixed drinks from a local artisan brewery: Sip on a range of exotic flavors or tried-and-true classics.
- Learn how craft beer is made and get an insider's view at the brewing process.
- Relax and unwind in style with comfortable transportation to and from your brewing location.
Enjoy a beer-filled tour of Vancouver that gives you behind-the-scenes insight to the city's brewing scene. From light, crisp lagers to rich, black porters, sample a selection of specialty beers.
- Tour guide
- Roundtrip transportation
- Samples at all stops
- Ability to purchase any craft beer or spirits
- Bottled water
What to Remember
- Schedule of breweries varies depending on the day of the week.
- Please meet 30 minutes prior to tour time for morning tours and 15 minutes prior to tour time for afternoon tours.
- Orientation begins 15 minutes prior to departure. Please be early to avoid missing out.
- Please wear close-toed shoes for safety on the behind the scenes tour.
- This is an educational experience.
- Must be 19 years of age or older.
- There is an 85% refund for cancellations within 15 days of your tour; a 50% refund for cancellations made within 14 days of your tour; tour credit is given for cancellations made within seven days of your tour.
- There are no refunds and no credits for cancellations made within 72 hours of your tour.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 85% refund if you cancel up to 15 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 7 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.