Creepy Ghost Tour of Calgary in a Vintage Sidecar Motorcycle
Language: English, French, German
Duration: Up to 3 hours
- Listen to a professional storyteller recount legendary ghost stories.
- Go to a few haunted locations in Calgary.
- Stop by two rumored haunted bars for a drink.
This fascinating ghost tour of Calgary, narrated by a professional storyteller, weaves its way through the city's oldest neighborhoods on a vintage sidecar motorcycle. You'll drive by haunted locations with their own macabre tales and stop at two allegedly haunted pubs for refreshments and epic ghost stories along the way.
- Ghost tour with a professional storyteller
- Helmets, communicators, rain ponchos, and sheepskins
- Bottled water
- In-helmet group communications
Calgary Tower, 101 9 Ave SW
This trip begins with a pickup at the base of the Calgary Tower.
What to Remember
- Guests can be picked up at any major downtown hotel.
- You must be 18+ to participate in this tour.
- There is a maximum number of 7 participants per tour.
- Head circumference for each passenger in centimetres is required at the time of booking.
- All tours are with a driver/guide.
- Riders must weigh between 27 kg and 128 kg.
- Limited mobility passengers are allowed if they are able to board the sidecar with assistance and sit down.
- The tour will operate if weather and road conditions are acceptable.
- Dress for the weather and ensure you have a fully charged camera/phone and sunglasses.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.