Eat Like a Local in Vancouver Private Walking Tour
- Take a personalized tour of Vancouver with a knowledgeable local guide.
- Sample 6 to 8 different types of local food.
- Sample fresh seafood, Chinese duck, and other delicacies.
- The Steam Clock may be found beneath the Millennium Gates.
- Drink a craft beer from a glass.
This private and personalized walking tour lead by a local guide will allow you to eat your way through Vancouver. Some claim that Vancouver has some of the best meals in the country. Come on this tour and make your own decision.
Allow your guide to take you on a tour of the city, stopping at restaurants that aren't frequented by visitors. Following the cobblestone lanes into Gastown from the iconic Steam Clock, you'll sample some local cuisine. You'll start with prawns and salmon as a seafood sampler. With a cup of Chinese tea, walk through the Millennium Gates to Chinatown for some Vietnamese Bahn mi sandwiches, bao buns, tasty crispy duck, and dumplings.
Local foods like Carlina-style pulled pork sandwiches and artisan beer are on the menu, of course. Finish with a chocolate sample from Canada's oldest chocolatier. Bring a hungry appetite to the tour because all of this cuisine will fill you up!
- Meet up at accommodation (available on request at central locations)
- 6-8 food samples
- 2 drinks
Children (age 0-12): free and do not need a ticket
Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Vancouver. Contact local operator to confirm time and place using the contact details provided in the booking voucher.
What to Remember
- Tickets are set as a group price, at checkout you can select 1 ticket matching the number of adults in your group.
- Any dietary requirements can be shared with the local operator using the contact details in the booking voucher.
- In case you have any children in your group, please specify the number of children during checkout.
- Starting times are flexible, please confirm the starting time of your choice with the local operator.
- A maximum of 8 adults (age 13+) is set per group.
- Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Vancouver, contact local operator to confirm the starting point using the contact details on the booking voucher.
Please refer to calendar for updated availability.
Starting times are flexible between 9.30 am and 3.00 pm.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.