Evening Sightseeing Tour of Vancouver
Duration: From 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes
- After the sun sets, see Vancouver from a different perspective.
- Visit the city's scenic locations, such as Stanley Park, English Bay, and Queen Elizabeth Park, which are free of daytime visitors.
- See spectacular sunset panorama vistas and haveamazing photo chances.
On this guided sightseeing trip, explore Vancouver as the sun sets. After a day of exploring downtown Vancouver, take this twilight trip to experience the city from a fresh angle. After a busy day, the metropolis transforms into a serene setting. Don't forget your camera because you'll be visiting regions of Vancouver that are rarely seen by visitors in the evening.
As the hectic city settles into the evening, this is the finest time to explore Vancouver's landmarks. Travel to scenic spots around the city that are free of daytime visitors, allowing you to enjoy each location without interruption. As the sun sets, stop at views to watch the ocean begin to sparkle.
The tour will take you from downtown Vancouver to Stanley Park, a 1000-acre natural West Coast rainforest, English Bay, where you can watch the sunsets, and Queen Elizabeth Park. All of the places provide breathtaking sunset panorama vistas and wonderful photo opportunity. As the trip comes to a close, you have the option of finishing at Gastown, where the iconic Steam Clock can be found, or Canada Place, which is located on Vancouver's waterfront.
- Pick up and drop off
- Guided tour
- Driver gratuities
999 Canada Place Way, V6C 3E1, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Please meet your guide at the Welcome Kiosk at the above address.
What to Remember
- Service animals are allowed however their certified paperwork is required. No emotional support animals with no supporting paperwork will be accepted.
- Only foldable wheelchairs are accepted. Scooters or motorized wheelchairs are not permitted as there are no lift buses.
- There are no refunds for guests that no show, missed departures or unused services.
- Duration of tours may vary due to weather, traffic, road maintenance, and size of the group. Sometimes the tour may run a little longer than displayed due to guest enjoyment.
- Infants under three years old have free admission and require a ticket, please select their free ticket at checkout.
- Baggage is not allowed on this tour.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather depending on the season. Check the weather prior to your arrival into Vancouver. Bring an umbrella or rain jacket just in case of inclement weather.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.