Family Snowmobiling in Whistler Fresh Tracks Tour
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Take your family on a thrilling winter vacation.
- Ski across a frozen old-growth forest on a snowmobile.
- Take a small group tour for more personalized service.
- Take a walk along the trails in the early morning snow.
Take your family on an expedition and learn about the sport of snowmobiling. Over fresh morning snow, ride your snowmobile across a white winter paradise.
You'll go through an old-growth forest on a wide network of pathways. Before you begin, you will receive a brief instruction on how to ride a snowmobile. It's time to venture out into the wilderness with your guide, who will lead you into the Whistler backcountry on snowy paths past frozen trees and pastures.
Automatic transmissions are standard on all snowmobiles, making them simple to operate even if this is your first time riding one. There will be some time for children to drive their own mini-snowmobiles to make this a truly family event. Guaranteed to be a memorable family vacation!
- Snowmobile ride
- Equipment (helmets)
- Mini-snowmobiling for children
Cougar Mountain Road, Whistler, BC, Canada
Check-in at Cougar Mountain Base Camp.
What to Remember
- To drive a snowmobile you must be at least 16 years old, hold a valid driver's license, and have a parent/guardian sign your waiver.
- Children must be 4' tall (122 cm) and fit a Department of Transportation (D.O.T.) certified helmet.
- Please wear a winter jacket and trousers, goggles, gloves, and winter boots.
- Upon checkout select either a driver or passenger ticket.
- Children (age 0-12) can join for free if riding with a paying adult.
- The total duration of the ride will be approximately 1.75 hours.
- The tour will run in all weather conditions unless the conditions are unsafe.
- Please note, you will be asked to sign a legal release of liability waiver.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.