Grouse Mountain and Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Tour
Duration: Up to 6 hours 30 minutes
- Explore the natural treasures that Vancouver has to offer.
- At the Capilano Suspension Bridge, take a walk among the treetops.
- Visit the Capilano River Hatchery to learn more about Canada's wildlife.
- Take the Skyride to the top of Grouse Mountain.
On this sightseeing tour, visit the Capilano Suspension Bridge, the Capilano Salmon Hatchery, and Grouse Mountain to learn about the natural treasures that surround Vancouver and the Burrard Inlet.
Start your day in Stanley Park, a city oasis in the middle of the city, then travel to Vancouver's North Shore through the famous Lions Gate Bridge before arriving at the Capilano Suspension Bridge. You'll be able to see the Capilano River winding through the trees below as you stand above the towering cedar forest. Prepare to be wowed by the breathtaking views, First Nations art, and an adrenaline rush on the Cliff Walk.
Continue on to the Capilano River Hatchery, which is a project dedicated to numerous kinds of salmon and trout, and take in the grandeur and views of the Treetops Adventure Walk. You'll learn about the salmon life cycle and get to see hatching and young fish before they're released into a local river.
Then it's off to Grouse Mountain, where the Skyride offers ever-changing views as it climbs to the top. At the theater in the sky, explore the Fauna Refuge, view the incredible chainsaw carvings, and learn about the local wildlife. This is your chance to be awestruck by the trees and mountains that surround Vancouver!
- Guided tour
- Admission to Grouse Mountain
- Admission to Capilano River Hatchery
- Admission to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
Pick-ups are available from Downtown Vancouver and Burnaby hotels. Please confirm your pick up location and time with the tour operator, details will be given in the voucher.
What to Remember
- Please dress appropriately for the tour as it will run, come rain or shine.
- Please note that timings are approximate and the duration of tours may vary due to weather, traffic, road maintenance, and size of the group.
- The order that the sites are visited in, may vary throughout the season.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Infants under 3 are free.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.