Lake Louise Yoho National Park and Moraine Lake Tour from Banff
Duration: 8 hours
- Go hiking in Yoho National Park.
- Unwind at the beautiful Lake Louise.
- Take in the scenery of Emerald Lake and the Natural Bridge.
Set out from Banff on a one-of-a-kind journey to see the area's natural splendor!
Begin your tour in Lake Louise, a popular photo spot named after Princess Louise Caroline of Alberta. Continue on to Moraine Lake, whose waters are a vibrant shade of turquoise that fluctuates in intensity as the glacier melts over the summer. Moraine Lake is surrounded by mountains, waterfalls, and rock heaps in the rocky Valley of the Ten Peaks, producing an almost surreal view.
Continue on to the YOHO National Park, which gets its name from a Cree word for amazement and wonder. Pass via the Spiral Tunnel, one of the strangest feats of engineering to keep a railroad line's slope below 2.2 percent. Stop at the enchanting Emerald Lake to soak in the scenery and unwind. Finally, see the Natural Bridge, which was sculpted by the erosive forces of rushing water over a waterfall.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transportation via air-conditioned coach
- National Park fee
- Gratuity for the driver and guide (Suggest CAD$10 per person per day)
- Personal expense and meals
Children (age 0-15)
138 Banff Ave, Banff, AB T1L 1A7, Canada
At Mount Royal Hotel.
What to Remember
- Please be ready at the meeting location 5-10 minutes prior to the pick-up time as the tour will start on time.
- Check the weather forecast before your arrival because the temperature can drop dramatically at night.
- It is suggested to bring a warm coat, sunscreen, sun protection, and toiletries.
- Sightseeing points and stop time are subject to weather condition.
- If closure of any sightseeing point occurs, it will be replaced by other points.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.