Lake Louise, Yoho National Park and Moraine Lake Tour from Calgary
- Relax and enjoy the splendor of Lake Louise.
- Take in Moraine Lake's iconic 10 peaks panorama.
- Explore Yoho National Park's geological treasures.
Enjoy a full-day excursion from Calgary to the area's natural attractions!
The first stop on your agenda will be Lake Louise, a well-known photo spot named for Princess Louise Caroline of Alberta. Continue on to Moraine Lake, whose waters are a vibrant shade of turquoise that fluctuates in intensity as the glacier melts over the summer. Moraine Lake is surrounded by mountains, waterfalls, and rock heaps in the rocky Valley of the Ten Peaks, producing an almost surreal view.
Then make your way to YOHO National Park. Yoho is located on the western slopes of the Canadian Rocky Mountains and is named after a Cree term of astonishment and wonder. Pass via the Spiral Tunnel, one of the strangest feats of engineering to keep a railroad line's slope below 2.2 percent. Stop at the relaxing Emerald Lake to take in the scenery, and then continue on to the Natural Bridge, which was carved by the erosive forces of rushing water over what was once a waterfall, and serves as a powerful reminder of the power of water in creating the landscape.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transportation via air-conditioned coach
- National Park fee
- Gratuity for the driver and guide (Suggest CAD$10 per person per day)
- Personal expense and meals
Children (age 0-15)
888 7 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 3J3, Canada
At Sandman Signature Calgary Downtown Hotel.
What to Remember
- Please be ready at the meeting location 5-10 minutes prior to the pick-up time as the tour will start on time.
- Check the weather forecast before your arrival because the temperature can drop dramatically at night.
- It is suggested to bring a warm coat, sunscreen, sun protection, and toiletries.
- Sightseeing points and stop time are subject to weather condition.
- If closure of any sightseeing point occurs, it will be replaced by other points.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.