Locally Guided Whistler Sightseeing Tour
Duration: Up to 3 hours
- Take in Whistler's all-year-round splendor.
- Visit Olympic venues and glacial lakes.
- Bring the entire family; everyone will enjoy themselves.
Whistler is the ideal site for sightseeing, as it is nestled in the magnificent Coast Mountains and surrounded by volcanic peaks, glacial lakes, and charming villages. On this guided tour, you'll learn about the town's natural wonders, such as its lakes, rivers, waterfalls, Olympic sites, and local communities. Keep a watch out for bears, eagles, and other animals during the summer months!
Among the highlights are:
- Green Lake
- The Olympic Bobsled Track
- Rainbow Park
- Whistler's Original Historic Town Site
- Function Junction
- Guided tour in an A/C equipped vehicle
- Small uncrowded group
- Access to all tour stops
- Bottled water
- A helpful Visitor Recommendation Guide
- Local deals and discounts
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Children (ages 12 and under)
Gondola Transit Exchange, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.