Luxury Wildlife Watching Boat Tour
Duration: 3 hours
- Take in the beautiful vistas of Victoria's seas, and keep an eye out for animals like otters, eagles, orcas, and humpback whales!
- On a heated semi-covered catamaran, take a cruise.
Get onboard an open or semi-covered catamaran for a 3-hour wildlife-watching tour along Victoria's lovely coastline waterways!
You'll go on an award-winning West Coast wildlife watching tour that includes a variety of educational and enriching nature viewing opportunities. This popular and well rated tour will take you to all of the best sites while traveling along the lovely waterways surrounding Victoria in search of orcas, humpback whales, sea otters, bald eagles, and other wildlife. You'll be escorted to many animal viewing areas where you'll receive world-class interpretation and individual care.
Although whales cannot be assured, the extended range allows a heated, semi-covered catamaran to have a better chance of finding them. There is an inside viewing space as well as various outside viewing decks on the catamaran. Onboard facilities are available, and complimentary jackets, blankets, sunglasses, toques, gloves, and sunscreen are given.
- 3+ hour whale and wildlife watching cruise
- Complementary jackets, blankets, sunglasses, toques, gloves and sunscreen
- Knowledgeable naturalists and biologists
- Onboard wildlife identification kits
- Food and drink
- Youth (13 to 17 years): reduced
- Children (3 to 12 years): reduced
- Infant (under 2): free
Eagle Wing Whale and Wildlife Tours,12 Erie Street 15b, Victoria, BC V8V 4X5, Canada
What to Remember
- The tour provider reserves the right to alter departure times and vessel used for tours due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Remember to dress appropriately for the weather.
- If you suffer from severe motion sickness (Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy and taken well before the tour begins).
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.