Private and Personalized Walking Tour in Vancouver
Duration: 8 hours
- Take a completely tailored walking tour.
- Walk over Canada's first rainbow crosswalk.
- Take a stroll around Gastown's historic sites or unwind at the beach.
- Discover the vibrant Davie Village.
- In Chinatown, smell and taste the cultural diversity.
Take advantage of the opportunity to experience Vancouver's gorgeous city in the best way possible: on foot. Discover the sights and locations of the city you want to see with the help of your local guide. This tour is completely tailored to your preferences and interests.
Vancouver is a wonderful city with lots to see, surrounded on one side by snow-capped peaks and on the other by the vast ocean. To get a flavor of the colorful activity in Davie Village, go there. Take advantage of the opportunity to walk through Canada's first rainbow crosswalk. If you prefer nature, go to one of the city's lovely parks, such as Nelson Park. Visit Chinatown to see and smell the cultural diversity, or relax on the beach at Kitsilano.
Gastown is a great place to go if you're looking for some culture. An neighborhood brimming with magnificent Victorian structures. Alternatively, visit one of Vancouver's modern cafes. There is something for everyone in this metropolis.
Following your booking, a member of the local operator's team will contact you with a brief questionnaire to learn more about your interests and tour preferences. They will develop a personalized schedule for you and your group based on this information. It's entirely up to you whether you want to study everything there is to know about the city's history, live like a local, or see as many sights as possible.
- Private and personalized experience
- Meet up at accommodation (available on request at central locations)
- Gratuities (optional)
Children (age 0-12): free and do not need a ticket.
Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Vancouver. Contact local operator to confirm time and place using the contact details provided in the booking voucher.
What to Remember
- Tickets are set as a group price, at checkout you can select 1 ticket matching the number of adults in your group.
- In case you have any children (age 0-12) in your group, please specify the number of children during checkout.
- Starting times are flexible, please confirm the starting time of your choice with the local operator.
- Tours are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation, and food & drinks can be arranged for you, at an additional cost.
- After booking, local operator will contact your to collect your interests and wishes in order to personalize your tour
- A maximum of 8 adults (age 13+) is set per group.
- Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Vancouver, contact local operator to confirm the starting point using the contact details on the booking voucher.
Please refer to calendar for updated availability.
Starting times are flexible between 9.30 am and 3.00 pm.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.