Saanich Peninsula Wine Tour from Victoria
Duration: 6 hours
- Take a guided tour of some of British Columbia's top wineries, where you may sample some of the region's best wines.
- Rich reds and crisp whites can be found at De Vine Vineyards, Church and State Wines, and Symphony Vineyard.
- While admiring the natural beauty of the Saanich Peninsula, listen to a pleasant tour guide fill you in on local secrets.
- After a private tasting, take a behind-the-scenes tour of a local winery.
On a tour of local wineries, take a leisurely drive through the beautiful surroundings of the Saanich Peninsula. Visit three locations to sip delectable vintages and have a wonderful day away from the city.
- Tour guide
- Round-trip transportation
- Behind-the-scenes tour
- Bottled water
What to Remember
- Orientation begins 15 minutes prior to departure. Please be early to avoid missing out.
- Fall and Winter tours may include a brewery or a cidery due to limited operating hours at the wineries.
- Please bring two pieces of Valid ID.
- Must be 19 years of age or older.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes and weather-appropriate clothing.
- Within 15 days or more of your tour, 85% refund. Within 14 days of your tour, 50% refund. Within severn days of your tour, tour credit only. Cancellations within 72 hours of tour, no refunds and no credits.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.